Monday, February 8, 2010

Having so much fun...no time to blog!

The last few days have been busy and fun...sorry I haven't added any new recipes! So here is a quick recipe. Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry. Take any vegetables you have on hand. I like to start with 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add 1 chopped onion, a couple of cloves of garlic, sliced mushrooms, sliced zucchini, broccoli, sliced green and red pepper, shredded carrots, edamame, and sliced "dry" tofu. Stir fry until vegetables are crisp and tender. Top with soy sauce and serve over rice. Simple!



Thursday was a baby shower at my house for McKenzie Larsen...I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her...I'll have to steal one from Meg!
Thanks to everyone that helped...especially Andreea and Erin and Teasha!!
And Friday Jared and Tyan and Brody spent the night on their way to Dallas for the weekend. A perfect couple of days! :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much for feeding my soul today. I am thinking again and again... how blessed I am to have you in my life! Love,
Andreea

Sharstin said...

sounds like such a great weekend!

Jillian said...

too fun! I love the center peice

Lindsay said...

Lori, Shar told me about your blog and I thought I'd check it out! I know that you are a fabulous cook, so I'm so excited that you have posted so many yummy recipes. I'll have to try some of them out for sure! Keep up the postin =)