Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 4

Water, so important and so hard for me to drink. I put lemon with it and that helps. I try to drink 8 cups a day...I don't always succeed-but I feel better when I do! It takes some mental excercise's to get it down... I visualize little "cleaning" men laying around bored at the door of my fat cells and when water comes their way they jump up and use a push broom to "sweep" out as much goeey fat as they can into the waterfall. Crazy, I know but it helps! :-)
Today Mike and I are going to Dallas...Mike has meetings so I'm not going to post a recipe but I'll post what we eat tonight to stay on program!

3 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I love your water analogy and I am definately going to use it! :) Ever since my Texas trip and my re-addiction to Dr. Pepper, water has been scarce. But I need to get those people sweeping! :)

Heather said...

Great analogy....drive safe!

Sharstin said...

i love me some lemon water too! i always find it tough to get those 8 glasses a day~ i try to bring it with me wherever i go so i will drink up :)