Friday, January 29, 2010

Day Eighteen

This is one of the best motivators I have for eating healthy and exercising! Our grandson Brody is spending the weekend with us while his parents are moving from downtown Houston to Sugarland, a Houston suburb. I can get all the "sugar" I want till Sunday!! :-)
He was telling us an amazing story...
I don't know how Jared and Tyan stand it...he is so much fun and so dang cute!!
Dinner was a repeat from an earlier post...something quick so I could get back to Brody's first sleep over! :-)

3 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

I can't believe how big he is gotten! Oh, I miss him and you guys so much! What a cutie! You are so lucky to be able to watch him!

Sharstin said...

Tyan told me you guys were going to have him for the weekend! how much fun! he is a little doll! I have tried that salad--yummy~

Jillian said...

im so jealous ! i wish we could be spending a weekend with little brody!