Monday, January 18, 2010

Perfect Holidays Part Two

My darling daughter in law Sierra sent me some of the pictures she took while visiting us during the holidays. I know several people are following my blog for the food and recipe ideas but this blog is about things that inspire me and cooking takes a far second to my passion for my family. In fact, it was when we found out that we were going to be grandparents that I really got inspired to eat and cook healthy-we want to be around for a long time to enjoy our grandchildren! So here is part two of our holidays together....
Jared and Tyan "ringing" in the New Year...a miracle they could stay up that late! :-)
Ryan enjoying a nap with Brody
Apparently Sierra was cheering on the other team...
Cody just being Cody
Who needs refined sugar??!!
Brody loves his bath!
Grandpa, Ryan and Brody
Cody...the "Nephew Whisperer"
We are serious about puzzling
....and Table Tennis Championships!

Tiffany and Sierra at puzzle number one
Tiffany and Sierra working it...
Christmas morning. I love my family!

2 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

ahhh....wish it never ended!

Lori said...

Me too! Come back to Texas!!!